Thursday 12 April 2018

Moody Skittle Mani

Hey Dolls!

I have a moody skittle mani to share with you today.  We are having some really dreary and moody Spring weather so far in Southern BC, so I took some inspo from that.

All polishes used are OPI.  On my pointer finger I am wearing Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!  On my middle finger is My Very First Knockwurst.  My ring finger is DS Titanium and My Boyfriend Scales Walls is on my pinkie.

moody skittle mani

moody skittle mani

In case you are curious, I am wearing My Very First Knockwurst on my thumb nail.

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! I love seeing these older OPI's -- thanks for posting such beautiful inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you tell me how the Knockwurst compares to OPI Steady As She Rose? I have and love SASR but it's impossible to find another bottle nowadays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Magda, I only have a mini bottle of SASR and I would say it's a lot more pink that Knockwurst.

      Delete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...